Call for Abstract
World Congress on Pediatric Nutrition & Child Health , will be organized around the theme “Nutrient Diet Challenge for Children Healthcare ”
Euro Pediatric Nutrition 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Euro Pediatric Nutrition 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Pediatric Nutrition also called Pediatric diet which is the maintenance of a proper well-balanced diet consisting of the essential nutrients and the adequate caloric intake necessary to promote growth and sustain the physiological requirements at the various stages of a child's development. Children’s are unique and present special problems for Nutrition. During infancy the need for calories, especially in the form of protein, are much more needed then at any postnatal period because of the rapid increase in both height and weight.
- Track 1-1Breast feeding importance
- Track 1-2Probiotics: baby and functional food
- Track 1-3Adolescent health choices
- Track 1-4Pediatric obesity prevention
- Track 1-5Diagnosis techniques for pediatric malnutrition
- Track 1-6Pediatric diet
- Track 1-7Pediatric eating disorders
- Track 1-8Pediatric malnutrition causes
- Track 1-9Pediatric obesity consequences
- Track 1-10Pediatric malnutrition effects
- Track 1-11Food allergies in pediatrics
- Track 1-12Pediatric nutrition in chronic diseases
- Track 1-13Obesity or hypervitaminosis
- Track 1-14Rare diseases in childhood and their impact on families
Nutrition is the intake of food, considered in relation to the body’s dietary needs. Good nutrition – an adequate, well balanced diet combined with regular physical activity – is a cornerstone of good health. That a good nutritional diet offers further advantages - especially well-being and health and the prevention of chronic diseases, it also studies about the catabolic, biosynthesis, absorption and excretion metabolic reactions.
- Track 2-1Nutrition & Wellness
- Track 2-2Public Health Nutrition
- Track 2-3Healthy Life Style Promotion
- Track 2-4Food Safety and Nutrition
- Track 2-5Probiotics and Prebiotics
- Track 2-6Health policies & implementation
- Track 2-7Nutrition and Confectionery Food Stuffs